Wednesday, March 12, 2008

We're back!




Well we had a great time, and are back home now!
I have to confess that I DID NOT do a very good job on my diet over the weekend. Me: "man, my stomach hurts bad, and I didn't have any candy today...well except for the m&m's in my trail mix, oh and the 4 chocolate chip cookies I ate after lunch." Oops.
However, I did do lots of exercise consisting of:

1. The wheeler push; my brother got stuck in the sand, so I got off my 4 wheeler to push his out..very tiring.
2. The vending machine dash; the coke machine near our campsite had a little problem...each can of soda was supposed to be a dollar, but if you put a dollar in and pushed as many buttons as you could while it was "thinking" then you got all of those drinks from the buttons you pushed...spent lots of time running back and forth from there, because sometimes pushing a button randomly would result in a free drink as well..
3. The 2-year-old scramble; included running after said child (children if you include my 2 year old niece as well as my 2 year old daughter) saving them from the fire, from oncoming 4 wheeler traffic, from eating sand, eating too many marshmallows, from trying to drive the scooter by themselves (that's you olivia), etc. etc. etc.

It was a great trip!

1 comment:

Missy said...

Wow, this is so funny! I was looking at other bloggers in Farmington and found your blog. I've been lurking for a couple of weeks and now I find out that I'm your visiting teacher! (I talked to you at church today.) What a coincidence! Anyway, I really like this blog!